Valiant Petroleum Scoops Up Blocks with Banquo, Helena Discoveries
Valiant Petroleum has completed the acquisition from Dana Petroleum (E&P) Limited of a 50% stake in Licence P.212, Block 211/8a and Licence P.296 Block 211/13a (rest of the block Including Penguin Field and excluding Penguin West and Penguin East).
The acquired Blocks contain the Banquo and Helena undeveloped discoveries.
Valiant now holds a 100.00% undivided interest in the assets.
- Independents Go Big in North Sea (Jan 03)
- Dana Petroleum Raises Concerns Over EnQuest North Sea Discovery (Jul 05)
- SDX Energy Quits Cameroon Concession In 'Sensible' Move (Jun 16)
Company: Valiant Petroleum more info
- Valiant Farms out Handcross Prospect (Mar 28)
- Valiant Farms out Isabella Prospect to Maersk (Mar 08)
- Ithaca Makes Takeover Offer for Valiant Petroleum (Mar 01)