Scorpion Offshore Posts Share Disclosure
On June 17, 2009, Seadrill Limited closed previous forward contacts for 22,192,500 shares in Scorpion Offshore Ltd and simultaneously entered into new forward contracts for the equivalent number of shares with due date on January 18, 2010. Following these transactions, Seadrill controls 34,638,903 shares corresponding to 39.6 percent of the outstanding shares.
The total ownership percentage has been calculated based on an issued share capital in Scorpion Offshore Ltd of 87,408,298 shares.
- Fredriksen Is Back in Rigs After $5 Billion Vanished in Seadrill (Jul 06)
- Seadrill CEO Sees Consolidation Speeding Up Drilling Market Recovery (Jul 03)
- Seadrill Emerges From Chapter 11 Bankruptcy (Jul 02)
Company: Scorpion Offshore more info
- Seadrill's Mandatory Offer to Purchase All Scorpion Shares (Jul 15)
- Seadrill Increases Ownership in Scorpion Offshore (May 31)
- UPDATE: Ensco Ends Partial Offer for Scorpion Offshore (May 28)