StatoilHydro Receives Consent for Use of Volve, Sleipner
StatoilHydro has been granted consent for the use of Volve, Sleipner Ost and Sleipner Vest with one joint standby vessel.
Consent for use of Volve and Sleipner Ost/Vest was originally granted under the condition that both Volve and Sleipner Ost/Vest each had their own dedicated standby vessel.
PSA has granted a new consent for the use of Volve and Sleipner Ost/Vest with a joint standby vessel.
The new joint vessel is operated by ESVAGT AS with headquarters in Denmark. The vessel has a speed of 17 knots and is equipped with a daughter craft in addition to a conventional MOB boat. The vessel is OilRec class, with Nofo OSR equipment and fire water according to Fifi Class I (1200 m3 Water/hours).
- Watchdog: Cost Cuts Appear To Harm Norway Oil Industry Safety (Feb 20)
- Norway To Investigate Oil Industry Safety After Accidents Rise (Nov 29)
- PSA Asks Statoil Whether Recent Incidents Related To Cost Cutting (Oct 26)
Company: StatoilHydro more info
Operates 34 Offshore Rigs
- Samsung Heavy Industries Lands Statoil FSU Construction Contract (Sep 14)
- First Movers in Eco-Drilling: Going 'Dope'-less (Apr 25)
- StatoilHydro Delays Hammerfest LNG Start Up (Nov 23)