Woodside Resumes Vincent Production Offshore Australia
Production on the Vincent oil facility, the Maersk Ngujima-Yin, has resumed following a fire in the compression module on April 13, 2009. In late April Woodside advised that resumption of production was expected by the end of June 2009.
Resumption of production follows regulatory approval to produce on an interim basis as the company works to restore the compression facility.
Woodside is operator and has a 60% interest in the Vincent oil project. Mitsui E&P Australia Pty Ltd holds the remaining 40% interest.
- Offshore Australia Contract Goes to KBR (Oct 11)
- Pipe Dream? Chevron, Woodside Vie to Shape Australia's LNG Sector (Jun 15)
- Chevron Unveils Shared Vision for North West Shelf Infrastructure Stimulus (May 16)
Company: Mitsui more info
- Japan's Mitsui Chemicals Restarts Naphtha Cracker At Fire-Hit Plant (Aug 13)
- Japan's Mitsui OSK Targets 26% Stake In Swan's Indian LNG Unit (Sep 18)
- As Rivals Circle, Japan Boosting Firepower To Buy Global Energy Assets (Sep 23)