Woodside Resumes Vincent Production Offshore Australia
Production on the Vincent oil facility, the Maersk Ngujima-Yin, has resumed following a fire in the compression module on April 13, 2009. In late April Woodside advised that resumption of production was expected by the end of June 2009.
Resumption of production follows regulatory approval to produce on an interim basis as the company works to restore the compression facility.
Woodside is operator and has a 60% interest in the Vincent oil project. Mitsui E&P Australia Pty Ltd holds the remaining 40% interest.
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Chevron Starts LNG Output at Australia's Wheatstone (Oct 09)
- Global LNG: Faltering Supply Prompts Short-Covering Price Rally (Aug 11)
- Woodside Sees Output Growing 15 Pct Over Next Three Years (May 23)
Company: Mitsui more info
- Japan's Mitsui OSK Targets 26% Stake In Swan's Indian LNG Unit (Sep 18)
- As Rivals Circle, Japan Boosting Firepower To Buy Global Energy Assets (Sep 23)
- Gas Glut Upends Global Trade Flows As Buyers Find New Leverage (Aug 16)