Siem Offshore Extends Charter Contract's Firm Period
Siem Offshore and Five Oceans Services GmbH have agreed to extend the firm period of the current charter contract for the "M/V Siem Carrier" with an additional three years until November 2013 on current terms.
Five Oceans Services GmbH utilises the vessel for operation as a Cable Lay, ROV and Offshore Construction Support Vessel. in their targeted areas Mediterranean, Red Sea, Persian Gulf and India.
- Siem Offshore Acquires 100% Interest in Secunda Canada (May 18)
- Woodside Inks Contract for Australia's First LNG-Powered Support Vessel (Apr 12)
- Siem Offshore Bags Contract to Provide AHTS Vessel to Woodside (Mar 21)
Company: Five Oceans Services GmbH more info
- Siem Offshore Extends Charter Contract's Firm Period (Jun 15)
- Siem Announces Three-year Charter for PSV (May 31)