Charles Johnston Joins Mustang's Advanced Process Control Group
Mustang announced that Charles R. (Chuck) Johnston has joined its Automation and Control Business Unit as advanced process control specialist. In this role, he will be responsible for extending Mustang's offering and expertise in advanced process control applications in refining and other industries. He has more than 25 years experience in all facets of the advanced process control specialty, including business development, project management, product development project implementation and training. Chuck was a co-developer of the dynamic matrix control [DMC] technology, the most widely recognized and applied advanced control technology in the refining and petrochemicals industries.
Don Colchin, president of Mustang's Automation and Control Business Unit, stated, "We are pleased to have Chuck join us at Mustang. He is one of the pioneers in the advanced process control industry, and his reputation in the refining process control arena is well known all over the world."
Mustang is an independent services provider to the global oil, gas, chemical and manufacturing industries. The company specializes in design, engineering, procurement, project management and construction management and offers these services through its six business units: upstream oil and gas, midstream, pipeline, automation and control, refining and petrochemicals, and process and industrial. Mustang has offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, India, and the Middle East.
- Planning for Pivotal Moments: Operating at the Forefront of Commissioning (Dec 26)
- Wood Study Explores Modular Options for Hammerfest LNG (Aug 29)
- OTC 2018: Wood Sees Its Digital Business Expanding in Future (May 01)
Company: Mustang Engineering more info
- Mustang Secures Topsides Role for Anardarko's Lucius Development (Dec 20)
- Mustang Completes Engineering Gig at Eni Nikaitchuq Facility (Jun 28)
- Mustang Snags Detail Design Contract for Chevron Facility (Sep 07)