Mermaid Extends Subsea Services to South America
Mermaid announced that its wholly owned subsidiary Mermaid Offshore Services Ltd. ("MOS"), a leading provider of sub-sea engineering services to the offshore oil and gas industry, is presently providing offshore installation services in Brazil for Petrobras through a contract with Global Industries Brazil potentially worth US $14-18 million.
The work involves saturation and air diving services supported by remotely operated vehicle ("ROV") intervention, all utilizing the DP2 Dive Support Vessel "Mermaid Commander".
- Petrobras Sells Rights in 37 Oilfields for $823MM (Nov 28)
- Brazil Subsea Pipeline Project Goes to McDermott (Nov 21)
- Petrobras FPSO Achieves First Oil (Oct 24)
Company: Mermaid more info
- Keppel to Build Newbuild Jackups for Mermaid's AOD (Dec 02)
- Mermaid Enters JV with Gentas to Form Subtech S.A. (Nov 11)
- Keppel FELS Dives into LOI with Mermaid for Jackups (Oct 22)