Mermaid Extends Subsea Services to South America
Mermaid announced that its wholly owned subsidiary Mermaid Offshore Services Ltd. ("MOS"), a leading provider of sub-sea engineering services to the offshore oil and gas industry, is presently providing offshore installation services in Brazil for Petrobras through a contract with Global Industries Brazil potentially worth US $14-18 million.
The work involves saturation and air diving services supported by remotely operated vehicle ("ROV") intervention, all utilizing the DP2 Dive Support Vessel "Mermaid Commander".
Operates 35 Offshore Rigs
Manages 13 Offshore Rigs
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
- Ex-SBM Executives Plead Guilty In US To Petrobras Bribe Charges (Nov 09)
Company: Mermaid more info
- Keppel to Build Newbuild Jackups for Mermaid's AOD (Dec 02)
- Mermaid Enters JV with Gentas to Form Subtech S.A. (Nov 11)
- Keppel FELS Dives into LOI with Mermaid for Jackups (Oct 22)