Sonsub Snags Third Extension for IRM Project in Mediterranean Sea
Saipem UK's Sonsub Division has been awarded a third extension to the existing contract with Burullus Gas Company S.A.E. for field support work in the Egyptian sector of the Mediterranean Sea.
The project involves the ongoing charter of Sonsub's ROV support vessel DP Reel for a further three months, providing inspection, repair and maintenance (IRM) and transportation services until November 2009.
- Sonsub's Bar Protector Reaches Milestone Safety Achievment (Oct 15)
- Sonsub Scores Subsea Tie-In Work at West Don Development (Jun 05)
- Sonsub Snags Third Extension for IRM Project in Mediterranean Sea (Jun 05)
Company: Saipem more info
- Offshore Egypt Project to Start New Phase (Dec 20)
- Arctic LNG Contract Goes to Saipem (Dec 19)
- Saipem-led JV Wins Contract for LNG Project in Nigeria (Jul 13)
Company: Burullus Gas Company more info
- Diamond Offshore Mobilizes Rig from GOM to Egypt (Jul 09)
- Technip Awarded EPIC Contract Offshore Egypt (Jun 30)
- Technip Wins EPIC Gig for West Delta Deep Marine Phase VII (Dec 10)