Sonsub Snags Third Extension for IRM Project in Mediterranean Sea
Saipem UK's Sonsub Division has been awarded a third extension to the existing contract with Burullus Gas Company S.A.E. for field support work in the Egyptian sector of the Mediterranean Sea.
The project involves the ongoing charter of Sonsub's ROV support vessel DP Reel for a further three months, providing inspection, repair and maintenance (IRM) and transportation services until November 2009.
- Sonsub's Bar Protector Reaches Milestone Safety Achievment (Oct 15)
- Sonsub Scores Subsea Tie-In Work at West Don Development (Jun 05)
- Sonsub Snags Third Extension for IRM Project in Mediterranean Sea (Jun 05)
Company: Saipem more info
Manages 12 Offshore Rigs
- Sanction-Proof Oil Rig Beats US Policy From Cuba to Russia (Dec 19)
- Ifax: Saipem To Conduct Feasibility Study On Rosneft Chemical Plant (Sep 15)
- Saipem to Build Pipelines for Kuwait Refinery Project (Aug 16)
Company: Burullus Gas Company more info
- Diamond Offshore Mobilizes Rig from GOM to Egypt (Jul 09)
- Technip Awarded EPIC Contract Offshore Egypt (Jun 30)
- Technip Wins EPIC Gig for West Delta Deep Marine Phase VII (Dec 10)