FMC to Supply Surface Wellheads, Production Trees for Peregrino Project
FMC Technologies has been awarded a contract from StatoilHydro for the manufacture and installation of surface wellheads and surface production trees for the Peregrino project. The contract is valued at approximately $30 million in revenue for FMC.
Located in approximately 400 feet (120 meters) of water offshore Brazil in the Campos Basin, Peregrino is a heavy oil field development that will be completed in three phases and include approximately 60 wells. Today's announcement supports phase one of the project and includes 30 production wells and seven injection wells. The equipment will be manufactured at FMC's facility in Rio de Janeiro. Deliveries are expected to commence in the first quarter of 2010.
"We are pleased to be a part of the Peregrino project, our first surface wellhead project with StatoilHydro in Brazil," said Bob Potter, FMC's Senior Vice President, Energy Processing and Global Surface Wellhead. "This positions FMC as the leading supplier of premium surface wellheads and trees in South America."
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)
Company: StatoilHydro more info
- Samsung Heavy Industries Lands Statoil FSU Construction Contract (Sep 14)
- First Movers in Eco-Drilling: Going 'Dope'-less (Apr 25)
- StatoilHydro Delays Hammerfest LNG Start Up (Nov 23)