Premier Oil Spies O&G Shows at Ca Rong Do Well Offshore Vietnam
Premier Oil noted that the Ca Rong Do exploration well (07-CRD-1X) well on Block 07/03 offshore Vietnam has been drilled to TD at a measured depth of 3,810m BRT, having intersected the target intervals. The well was spudded on May 6, 2009 using the semisubmersible drilling unit Hakuryu-5.
The well encountered oil and gas shows while drilling and wire line logging has now commenced to determine the net pay and nature of the hydrocarbons. A further statement will be made on completion of operations.
Manages 9 Offshore Rigs
- Rosneft Makes Discovery at Wild Orchid Gas Condensate Field Off Vietnam (Aug 12)
- India-Led Joint Expedition Finds Large Gas Hydrate Deposit in Bay of Bengal (Jul 26)
- Rosneft Spuds PLDD-1X Well in Vietnam's Nam Con Son Basin with Hakuryu-5 (Mar 09)
Company: Premier Oil more info
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Independents Go Big in North Sea (Jan 03)
- European Oil Producers' Weak Hedging Shows Bet on Price Rebound (Jul 31)
- Mexico Oil Privatization Pays Off With Billion-Barrel Find (Jul 12)