Petrobras Taps Dril-Quip for Supply of Deepwater Subsea Wellhead Systems
Dril-Quip do Brasil LTDA, a wholly owned subsidiary, has been awarded a three year contract valued at approximately $180 million for the supply of subsea wellhead systems to Petrobras for use in the drilling of deepwater wells offshore Brazil.
Initial orders under the contract are valued at approximately $80 million and will be included in Dril-Quip's backlog at the end of the second quarter of 2009.
Operates 34 Offshore Rigs
Manages 10 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
Company: Dril-Quip, Inc. more info
- Oilfield Rush to High-Tech Helps Smaller Companies Thrive (Jul 27)
- Dril-Quip Awarded Supply Contract Offshore Malaysia (Mar 13)
- Dril-Quip 'Well Positioned' for Deepwater E&P Growth (Aug 23)