Knowledge Reservoir Snags Major Consulting Contract with OMV
Knowledge Reservoir, a leading geosciences and engineering consulting company, announced a frame agreement with OMV Exploration & Production GmbH (OMV), of Vienna, Austria, under which Knowledge Reservoir can provide OMV with consultancy services for fully integrated studies in the areas of petrophysics, geology and geophysics, and reservoir engineering, for all of their international assets.
Work under the contract will be awarded on a call off basis against specific work scopes over a three year period, with an option to extend for a further two years.
Commenting on the announcement, Dr. Ivor R. Ellul, President and CEO of Knowledge Reservoir, stated, "Knowledge Reservoir is extremely pleased with the confidence that OMV has put in our consulting services capability, as reflected by this award. We look forward to leveraging our world class asset team consultants to assist OMV in optimizing some of their key drivers -- maximizing recoverability of reserves; reducing finding and production costs, and improving understanding of their reservoir assets."
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
- OMV Flags Higher 3Q Margins, Kurdistan Windfall (Oct 13)
- Gas Pipeline Through Central Europe to Go Ahead As Planned -Romania (Sep 28)
Company: Knowledge Reservoir (KR) more info
- Knowledge Reservoir Awarded Petronas Proj. (Nov 14)
- Knowledge Reservoir, GreyStar Jointly Develop Producing Assets (May 28)
- KR Releases Deepwater GOM Knowledge Base (Feb 17)