Maurel & Prom Inks Final Agreement for Sale of Hocol Colombia
Maurel & Prom and Ecopetrol signed the definitive agreement concerning the sale of Hocol Colombia. This transaction concerns a US $742,185,000 total amount.
This purchase price may be adjusted, based on the accounting audit led by Ecopetrol. Further earn outs may occur for a maximum of US $115 million, concerning the potential Huron field on the Niscota license (maximum US $50 million) and the level of the oil price (maximum US $65 million).
Moreover, Maurel & Prom will keep four exploration licenses in Colombia, as well as its assets in Venezuela and in Peru.
- Gabon Oil Workers To End Strike At Onal Field On Wednesday (Oct 25)
- Indonesia's Pertamina Takes 24.53% Stake in France's Maurel & Prom (Aug 03)
- Maurel & Prom Makes Deep Cuts as Oil Price Fall Bites (Jan 28)
Company: Ecopetrol more info
- Colombia's Ecopetrol Names New CEO, Echeverry Resigns (Aug 17)
- Colombia's Ecopetrol Rubiales Oil Output Hit By Protests (Jun 27)
- Rebel Bomb Attack Halts Colombia's Cano Limon Crude Pipeline (Jun 22)
Company: Hocol more info
- Hocol, Total Find Gas Condensate Field Onshore Colombia (Jun 03)
- Maurel & Prom Inks Final Agreement for Sale of Hocol Colombia (May 28)
- Talisman Confirms Gas Condensate Discovery Onshore Colombia (May 20)