Energy Searcher Drillship Arrives On Location in Vietnam
Northern Offshore announced that the drillship Energy Searcher departed the port at Da Nang, Vietnam following governmental clearance, and has arrived on location.
The Energy Searcher is operating under a drilling contract with the Joint Operating Company Vietgazprom, a joint venture between Petrovietnam and Gazprom, which is expected to run approximately one year.
- Serbia, Russia Revive Gas Pipeline Plans (Mar 09)
- Poland Bets on LNG, Norway Gas as Divorce With Russia Looms (Feb 09)
- Ukraine And Russia Both Claim Victory In Gas Dispute (Dec 22)
Company: PetroVietnam more info
- Vietnam Court Sentences to Death PetroVietnam Ex-Chairman in Mass Trial (Sep 29)
- Asia Oil Refinery Delays Favor Producer Case for Extending Output Cuts (May 22)
- Vietnam's Sole Refinery Plans to Sell 5-6 Pct Stake in IPO in Q4 (May 22)
Company: Northern Offshore more info
- Northern Offshore Delays Delivery of 2 Jackups Now Being Built in China (Apr 01)
- Northern Offshore Issues Notice to Terminate Contract for Energy Searcher (Jan 13)
- Energy Searcher Signed Up for Nigeria Drill (Dec 09)