SBM Offshore Extends FPSO Falcon Contract with Esso for 1 Year
A one-year extension of the lease and operate contract for the FPSO Falcon has been obtained from Esso Deepwater Limited, a subsidiary of ExxonMobil.
The FPSO Falcon, which is fully owned and operated by SBM Offshore N.V., is consequently under contract until November 23, 2010.
Operates 15 Offshore Rigs
- ExxonMobil Reports Papua New Guinea Discovery (Jan 16)
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- ExxonMobil Reports More Offshore Guyana Success (Jan 05)
Company: SBM Offshore N.V. more info
- Ex-SBM Executives Plead Guilty In US To Petrobras Bribe Charges (Nov 09)
- SBM Offshore, Repsol to Get $247 Million in Yme Insurance Settlement (Jul 17)
- Weak Oil Pushes SBM Offshore To Axe More Jobs (Aug 10)