SBM Offshore Issues Dividend Payment
At the Annual Meeting of Shareholders 2009 of SBM Offshore N.V., held in Rotterdam on May 14, 2009, the shareholders voted in favor of the dividend proposal made by the Management Board and approved by the Supervisory Board, to distribute € 0.69 per ordinary share with a nominal value of € 0.25 (based on US$ 0.93 per ordinary share at ECB reference exchange rate of 1.3563 US$/€ on May 14, 2009).
The dividend will be paid 50% as a stock dividend and 50% as a cash dividend (after deduction of 15% withholding tax).
Stock dividend is based on the volume weighted average share price (FIWAP) from May 18, 2009 to May 22, 2009 at € 11.9328.
Total dividend will be paid as follows:
- Cash dividend of € 0.345 per ordinary share;
- Stock dividend of 2 new shares for 69 existing shares.
Payment of the dividend on the ordinary shares and delivery of the ordinary shares, plus eventual settlement of fractions in cash, will take place as of June 9, 2009.
The dividend will be distributed to the shareholders through the bank or broker which keeps the shares in administration.
- Ex-SBM Executives Plead Guilty In US To Petrobras Bribe Charges (Nov 09)
- SBM Offshore, Repsol to Get $247 Million in Yme Insurance Settlement (Jul 17)
- Weak Oil Pushes SBM Offshore To Axe More Jobs (Aug 10)