StatoilHydro Gets Green Light to Use Tyrihans Facility on Kristin, Asgard B
StatoilHydro received consent for the use of the Tyrihans subsea facility as well as new processing equipment on Kristin and Asgard B.
The Tyrihans field belongs to production license 073 and 079, and is located at Haltenbanken, about 35 kilometers southeast of the Kristin field and 25 kilometers southeast of the Asgard field.
The field consists of two structures, Tyrihans Sor and Tyrihans Nord.
Tyrihans Seabed Installations
Four production frames, A, B, C and D will hold 12 production and gas injection wells and four available slots. All frames will be connected to a 42.6 kilometer long production pipeline (16”) to Kristin.
Gas for gas injection and gas lift in the production wells will come from a 10” pipeline from Asgard B.
Start-up of the first production well to Kristin, as well as gas injection from Asgard B, is planned for July 1, 2009. The gas injection is planned to last until 2015. Injection of sea water will commence in 2010 and last until 2016.
- Watchdog: Cost Cuts Appear To Harm Norway Oil Industry Safety (Feb 20)
- Norway To Investigate Oil Industry Safety After Accidents Rise (Nov 29)
- PSA Asks Statoil Whether Recent Incidents Related To Cost Cutting (Oct 26)
Company: StatoilHydro more info
Operates 33 Offshore Rigs
- Samsung Heavy Industries Lands Statoil FSU Construction Contract (Sep 14)
- First Movers in Eco-Drilling: Going 'Dope'-less (Apr 25)
- StatoilHydro Delays Hammerfest LNG Start Up (Nov 23)