Technip Tapped for Angostura Gas Project in Caribbean Sea
Technip has been awarded by BHP Billiton a contract for the fabrication, transportation and installation of a flowline(1), and transportation and installation of an umbilical(2), for the BHP Billiton operated Angostura gas project, located offshore Trinidad & Tobago, in approximately 30 meters (100 feet) of water.
Technip's operating center in Houston, Texas will execute this contract. The flowline will be welded at the Group's spoolbase located in Evanton, Scotland. Offshore installation is scheduled for 2010, using the Apache, one of Technip's pipelay vessels, and one of Technip's diving support vessels.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Private Oil Made a Big Find in Mexico. Now State Oil Wants a Cut (Oct 04)
- BHP Gearing Up to Start Drilling for Oil in Mexico's Deep Waters (Oct 02)
- BHP To Quit US Shale Business As Annual Profit Surges (Aug 22)
Company: Technip more info
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)