Senergy Contracts Byford Dolphin Semisub for UK North Sea Well
Dolphin Drilling Ltd, a subsidiary of Fred. Olsen Energy ASA, has entered into a Letter of Intent with Senergy Limited for the provision of the semisubmersible Byford Dolphin for one well in the UK sector in the North Sea.
The contract will follow in direct continuation from the unit's current contract with Senergy limited from around mid July 2009 and will have a duration of around 48 days. Estimated contract value is approximately US $12.3 million. The agreement remains subject to final contract execution.
- Fred. Olsen Energy Says Lossmaking Contract Levels Persist (Feb 16)
- Norwegian Oil Drillers Call in Mediator after Wage Talks Fail (May 22)
- Norway's Fred. Olsen Energy Sees Tough Rig Market Ahead (Oct 28)
Company: Dolphin Drilling more info
Manages 7 Offshore Rigs
- Anadarko Terminates Drilling Contract for Belford Dolphin Drillship (Mar 16)
- Cairn Postpones Spanish Point Drill Due to Rig Delays (Jul 09)
- Newbuild Bolette Dolphin Drillship Unveils in South Korea (Jun 20)
Company: Senergy more info
- Solo Confirms Presence of Gas Resources at Tanzanian Assets (May 14)
- Senergy Expects to Hire More Staff in London, Jakarta (Jan 15)
- Senergy Expands Survey, Geo-engineering Unit (Sep 24)