ConocoPhillips Shuffles Senior Management
ConocoPhillips announced that Jim Gallogly, executive vice president, Exploration & Production, has elected to retire from the company to become the Chief Executive Officer of LyondellBasell, with the following senior management changes effective immediately.
- Ryan M. Lance, currently president, Exploration & Production -- Asia, Africa, Middle East and Russia/Caspian, will become senior vice president, Exploration & Production -- International.
- Kevin O. Meyers, currently president, Canada, Exploration & Production, will become senior vice president, Exploration & Production -- Americas.
- Kevin J. Mitchell, currently general manager, finance, strategy and planning, Exploration & Production, will become vice president, Exploration & Production -- Strategy, Administration and Technical Services.
- Messrs. Lance, Meyers, Mitchell, and Larry E. Archibald, vice president, Exploration & Production -- Exploration, will report to John Carrig, president and chief operating officer.
"Jim Gallogly has made significant contributions to the company and this industry for more than 29 years. His leadership played a major role in the success and growth of the Chevron Phillips Chemical Company and the company's upstream and downstream businesses. We wish Jim continued success," said Jim Mulva, chairman and chief executive officer.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- ConocoPhillips Vows Financial Discipline As Aims To Boost Output (Nov 08)
- ConocoPhillips' Profit Beats Estimates, But Budget Cut 10% (Oct 26)