Shell Philippines Taps Prosafe for Safe Astoria Accommodation Rig
Prosafe has been awarded a Letter of Award (LOA) by Shell Philippines Exploration B.V. for the provision of the Safe Astoria accommodation rig at the Malampaya Shallow Water Platform offshore Palawan, Philippines.
The contract linked to the LOA has a firm duration of 212 days including mob/demob, commencing early November 2009 and has a total value of about US $25.7 million.
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Prosafe Takes Delivery of the Safe Zephyrus Accommodation Vessel (Jan 27)
- Sembcorp Marine Delivers Accommodation Semisub Safe Zephyrus to Prosafe (Jan 19)
Company: Shell more info
Operates 30 Offshore Rigs
- UK Firm Intertek Says Employee Involved in Shell Oil Theft Case (Jan 17)
- Shell Looks Beyond Road Fuels to Secure Future of Refining (Nov 06)
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)