Falcon O&G Reports Foldeak-1 Well Reaches Total Depth
Falcon Oil & Gas announced that the Foldeak-1 well has reached total depth. This well is part of the "Initial Work Program" under Falcon's April 10, 2008 Production and Development Agreement, as amended, with ExxonMobil Corporation affiliate Production Ventures East Hungary Kft and MOL Hungarian Oil and Gas Plc.
The primary focus of the Initial Work Program and the Foldeak-1 well is to test the Szolnok Formation. A complete thickness of the Szolnok Formation was drilled. The well reached a total depth of 4421 meters and is currently being evaluated for testing.
Operates 16 Offshore Rigs
- ExxonMobil Reports Papua New Guinea Discovery (Jan 16)
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- ExxonMobil Reports More Offshore Guyana Success (Jan 05)
Company: Falcon Oil & Gas more info
- Falcon Updates on Drilling Ops at Amungee NW-1H Well in Beetaloo Basin (Sep 30)
- Falcon O&G Provides Update on Drilling Ops in Beetaloo Basin in Australia (Jul 26)
- Falcon Outlines Drilling Plans for its Australia's Beetaloo Basin Assets (Apr 29)