Eni Completes Sale of Stake in Gazprom Neft
Eni has announced the closing of the sale of the 20% stake in Gazprom Neft to the Russian energy company Gazprom.
The deal, worth $4.2 billion, lies in the framework of agreements previously signed with Gazprom which included the possible exercising of a call option on the 20% stake in Gazprom Neft.
Gazprom Neft operates in the field of exploration and production for oil and condensates.
- Court Rejects PGniG's Attempt To Limit Gazprom's Use Of Opal Pipeline (Oct 13)
- Russia's Gazprom Signs LNG Supply Deal With Ghana (Sep 18)
- Gazprom Says Sanctions Won't Stop Nord Stream 2 Pipeline Project (Aug 30)
Company: ENI more info
Operates 11 Offshore Rigs
- Italy Prosecutors Probe Eni For Tax Evasion At Refineries (Nov 22)
- Officials: BP, Eni Interested In Developing Iraq's Majnoon Oilfield (Nov 20)
- Eni's Giant Gas Field Prompts Egypt to End Imports in 2018 (Nov 15)