Jaya Delivers Sea Eagle 1 AHTS Vessel to Deep Sea Supply
Deep Sea Supply reported that the "Sea Eagle 1" (a 12,000 BHP AHTS-vessel) today has been delivered from Jaya Shipbuilding & Engineering Pte Ltd in Singapore.
Deep Sea Supply Plc has a 15 month firm bareboat charter agreement with owners, Java Marine Lines Pte Ltd, and has also secured a purchase option at the end of the 15 month BB charter.
"Sea Eagle 1" will, together with "Sea Ocelot", on May 8, 2009 start a 6-8 month contract with Gazflot for operations off the Sakhalin peninsula.
- Norwegian Firms to Create Offshore Oil Industry Supply Vessels Giant (Feb 06)
- Deep Sea Supply Scores Charter Contracts for AHTS Vessels (Apr 26)
- Deep Sea Supply Takes Delivery of Newbuilding (Jan 13)
Company: Jaya Shipyard more info
- Jaya Delivers Sea Eagle 1 AHTS Vessel to Deep Sea Supply (Apr 20)
- Deep Sea Supply Nixes Newbuilding Contract with Jaya (Mar 03)
- Jaya Shipbuilding Resets Delivery Date for Sea Hawk 1 AHTS (Feb 06)