Hardy O&G Provides Offshore India KGV-D3-G1 Update
Hardy Oil and Gas announced that the KGV-D3-G1 well was successfully drilled to 1,625 m TVD and 20" casing was lowered and set. As planned the well has now been suspended and the re-entry operation, to explore the prospective geological horizons, is expected to commence in the second half of 2009.
The drillship Discoverer 534 has been released from the KGV-D3-G1 location after setting the 20" casing since the repair of its blow-out preventer ("BOP") could not be completed, and is expected to take at least 7 more days to complete the repair. The drillship has now returned to operations on the Reliance operated D6 block.
Manages 46 Offshore Rigs
- Oil's Biggest Rigs Headed to Junkyard as Daily Losses Mount (Oct 18)
- Transocean To Buy Norwegian Rig Firm Songa Offshore For $1.1B (Aug 15)
- Borr Drilling Signs Deal With Transocean to Buy 15 Rigs (Mar 20)
Company: Reliance Industries more info
- OPEC's Output Curbs Squeeze World's Biggest Oil Refining Complex (Oct 16)
- India's Reliance Industries 2Q Profit Up 7%, Lags Estimates (Oct 13)
- India's Reliance Sells US Shale Asset for $126 Mln (Oct 06)
Company: Hardy Oil more info
- India's Reliance, Partners Abandon East Coast Oil and Gas Block (Dec 24)
- Hardy Wins India Court Decision over Ganesha-1 Discovery (Feb 04)
- Hardy In Talks to Increase Stake Offshore India (Jan 10)