StatoilHydro Executes Debt Capital Market Transactions
Yesterday, Thursday, April 16, 2009, StatoilHydro ASA, guaranteed by StatoilHydro Petroleum AS, executed the following debt capital market transactions:
- Issue of US$ 500,000,000 3.875 % Notes due April 2014
- Issue of US$ 1,500,000,000 5.25 % Notes due April 2019
The net proceeds from the issue of the Notes will be applied for StatoilHydro ASA's general corporate purposes.
The two Notes issues have been fully subscribed. Settlement date is April 23, 2009.
The Notes are issued under StatoilHydro's Form F-3 Registration Statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, as amended and supplemented.
StatoilHydro ASA has Aa2 and AA- credit ratings from Moody's and Standard & Poor's, respectively.
Operates 34 Offshore Rigs
- Samsung Heavy Industries Lands Statoil FSU Construction Contract (Sep 14)
- First Movers in Eco-Drilling: Going 'Dope'-less (Apr 25)
- StatoilHydro Delays Hammerfest LNG Start Up (Nov 23)