Sevan, Premier Agree on Continued Use of Voyageur FPSO at Shelley Devt
Sevan Production UK Ltd ("Sevan"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sevan Marine ASA, has entered into a Memorandum of Understanding ("MOU") with Premier Oil and Gas Services Ltd ("Premier"), for the continued provision and operation of the FPSO Sevan Voyageur by Sevan for the development of the Shelley field, in the event that Premier or one of its affiliates becomes the successful purchaser of either Oilexco North Sea Ltd or the Shelley field. The FPSO Sevan Voyageur is already moored at the field.
The hook-up of the field subsea facilities is expected to take place mid-2009 to enable production start up of the Shelley field.
The FPSO Sevan Voyageur will be operated under a production sharing contract whereby Sevan will be compensated for its actual operating cost and will in addition receive a tariff payment based on actual monthly revenue from oil production from the field.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Independents Go Big in North Sea (Jan 03)
- European Oil Producers' Weak Hedging Shows Bet on Price Rebound (Jul 31)
- Mexico Oil Privatization Pays Off With Billion-Barrel Find (Jul 12)
Company: Oilexco more info
- Flexlife Completes Major Projects Using New Scanning Technology (Sep 15)
- Oilexco Files Eighth Default Status Report (Jul 21)
- Oil's Move Could Fuel E&P Deals (May 27)
Company: Sevan Marine more info
- Sembcorp Marine Acquires 50% Stake in KANFA Aragon from Sevan Marine (Jun 29)
- Sevan Marine's Unit KANFA Bags $50M EPC Deal for FPSO Yinson Production (Feb 17)
- First Oil in Sight at Huntington (Mar 27)