StatoilHydro Taps CGGVeritas for Seismic Services in Norway
CGGVeritas announced today that it has been awarded a multi-year dedicated in-house processing contract by StatoilHydro to perform seismic data processing & imaging services in its Stavanger office, Norway.
The dedicated processing center will enable CGGVeritas experts to deliver innovative processing & imaging technology including 4D time-lapse and advanced subsurface imaging services to StatoilHydro. This award follows the successful completion of a similar contract held by CGGVeritas since 2006.
Lionel Lhommet, Executive Vice President, EAME region, said, "We are extremely pleased that StatoilHydro has decided to continue its long-term relationship with CGGVeritas, as market leader in dedicated advanced processing and imaging centers, and we look forward to furthering our successful partnership and delivering the best in advanced imaging."
- CGG Qualifies as Mexican Reserves Auditor (May 17)
- Karoon Engages CGGVeritas for 3D Seismic Survey in Permit WA-482-P (Jun 19)
- CGG: New Identity, New Acquisition (Jan 28)
Company: StatoilHydro more info
Operates 33 Offshore Rigs
- Samsung Heavy Industries Lands Statoil FSU Construction Contract (Sep 14)
- First Movers in Eco-Drilling: Going 'Dope'-less (Apr 25)
- StatoilHydro Delays Hammerfest LNG Start Up (Nov 23)