Apexindo's Raisis Rig Achieves 4 Years Without Lost Time Accident
In March 2009, a celebration was held regarding the achievement of Apexindo's Rig Raisis in passing 4 years with no Lost Time Accident (LTA) working for Total E&P Indonesie (Total) early in 2009. This performance was achieved together with Total's other service companies and the celebration was attended by the management of both companies. Meanwhile, this year Apexindo alone has completed 6.5 years with no LTA for the same rig.
For the past 9 years in a row, the Company has also recorded LTA Frequency Rate and Total Recordable Injury Frequency Rate that are better than the industry average as recorded by International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) Asia Pacific.
This accomplishment was made due to careful planning and close monitoring of execution across various segments of the workforce with meticulous coordination as part of Apexindo's strong commitment in safety as promoted by the Company's 2009 Safety Campaign.
Manages 8 Offshore Rigs
- Apexindo's Raisis Rig Achieves 4 Years Without Lost Time Accident (Apr 03)
- Seadrill Takes a Financial Hit from Contractor Investments (Feb 23)
- Apexindo's Rani Woro Jackup Records Significant Safety Performance (Feb 10)
Company: Total E & P Ltd more info
- Petrofac Secures 3-Year North Sea Services Contract Extension (May 19)
- NPD Grants Tullow, Total Drilling Permits Offshore Norway (May 18)
- Total, Wintershall Drill Dry Wells Offshore Norway (Mar 02)