Rosneft Taps Integra's Manufacturing Division for 4 Drilling Rigs
Integra Group, a leading Russian independent provider of onshore oilfield services and manufacturer of oilfield services equipment, announced that its manufacturing division Uralmash-Burovoye Oborudovaniye has signed a contract with RN-Bureniye, a Rosneft subsidiary to manufacture four stationary drilling rigs. The order was received as a result of the earlier tender held by Rosneft.
The drilling rigs are expected to be used for exploration drilling.
Commenting on the deal Vitaly Tkachev, Integra's Executive Vice-president for Manufacturing, said, "We continue our cooperation with Rosneft. At present there are three rigs being manufactured by Uralmash-Burovoye Oborudovaniye for Rosneft under earlier contracts and four rigs are in the final assembly stages. Another five rigs are already successfully working at Rosneft's fields. This new agreement for four rigs shows that Rosneft continues to view us as a reliable and quality supplier.
"This new order demonstrates that demand for drilling equipment in Russia is still present. At the same time global economic changes have significantly increased the price competitiveness of domestic producers."
- Russia's Rosneft Signs Oil Supply Deal With Greece's Motor Oil (Nov 20)
- Eni Looks To Strengthen Ties With Rosneft, Maybe In LNG (Oct 19)
- Kremlin Oil Major Piles Up Investments In Iraq's Kurdistan Amid Crisis (Oct 18)
Company: Integra Group more info
- Integra Completes Its Largest Rig Manufacturing Contract (Jan 28)
- Rosneft Taps Integra's Manufacturing Division for 4 Drilling Rigs (Mar 31)
- Integra Inks 2-Year Contract with Shell, Sibir JV (Jul 17)