No Contract Commitment for Atwood Southern Cross through June 30
Atwood Oceanics will continue to pursue contract opportunities for the Atwood Southern Cross in all worldwide markets in which it technically can work; however, we do not presently expect to receive any contract commitments for the rig through June 30, 2009.
Currently, we plan to keep the rig prepared to immediately commence working once a contract opportunity has been identified.
The Atwood Aurora, which is on location offshore Egypt, continues with its commissioning following weather delays and is currently expected to commence working under its contract with RWE DEA Nile GmbH sometime in April 2009.
- Ensco Acquires Atwood Oceanics, Lays Off Staff (Oct 10)
- Atwood Oceanics Offshore Employees in Australia Agree to New EBA (Aug 23)
- Transocean, Atwood Oceanics Lay Off 200 Offshore Workers in Texas (Feb 06)
Company: RWE-DEA more info
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
- Lundin Granted Drilling Permit in PL609 (Sep 10)
- Lundin Spuds Appraisal Well on Alta Discovery (Mar 25)