EMGS Inks Global Frame Agreement with Shell for Electromagnetic Services
EMGS signed a global frame agreement with Shell Exploration and Production B.V. for the provision of electromagnetic (EM) services for the next year, with optional extensions for two additional years.
Roar Bekker, EMGS chief executive officer, commented, "Shell is one of the most experienced users of EM technology, having completed more than 50 surveys since its first use of our technology in 2004. We are delighted to enter into this frame agreement which further underlines Shell's confidence in EMGS's technology."
The majority of the EM services performed for Shell will focus on EMGS's unique 3D capabilities. These provide superior data quality
which can be more easily integrated into the exploration and production workflow, and interpreted alongside other subsurface information.
Operates 30 Offshore Rigs
- UK Firm Intertek Says Employee Involved in Shell Oil Theft Case (Jan 17)
- Shell Looks Beyond Road Fuels to Secure Future of Refining (Nov 06)
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)
Company: Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA (emgs) more info
- EMGS Secures Contract Extension With Malaysian Oil Company (Nov 17)
- EMGS Confirms Further Staff Cuts (Oct 17)
- EMGS Confirms Staff Cuts (Apr 14)