WorleyParsons Launches Canadian Branding for Colt Companies
WorleyParsons Canada has announced the renaming of the legacy Colt Companies to WorleyParsons Canada effective July 1, 2009. It was some 2 years ago that WorleyParsons acquired The Colt Companies as part of their desire to be a major professional services provider in Canada.
"We believe that this approach, of presenting a unified brand, will provide greater resonance with customers and staff as we deliver our services in the Canadian and global marketplaces," said Mr. Benke.
WorleyParsons is a leading provider of professional services to the resources & energy sectors and complex process industries, customizing their services for four customer sector groups (Hydrocarbons, Minerals & Metals, Infrastructure & Environment and Power) throughout the world. Services cover the full asset spectrum, both in size and lifecycle -- from the creation of new assets to services that sustain and enhance operating assets.
- TCO Awards EPCM Support Services Deal for Tengiz Expansion Project to KPJV (Jul 12)
- WorleyParsons Bags EPCM Contract for BP-Operated Assets in Caspian Region (Apr 14)
- WorleyParsons Lands Deal for Ophir's Fortuna Project in Equatorial Guinea (Apr 13)
Company: Colt Companies more info
- WorleyParsons Launches Canadian Branding for Colt Companies (Mar 27)
- WorleyParsons Acquires Colt Companies (Feb 08)