Oilexco Says Premier's Price for ONSL Less Than Owed to Creditors
Oilexco has been advised by the Administrators of Oilexco North Sea Limited (ONSL) that the Administrators have entered into a contract for Premier Oil to acquire all the shares of ONSL for $505 million subject to a Company arrangement with the creditors, failing which Premier will acquire the business and assets of ONSL for $415 million.
Oilexco understands the sale price is less than the amount owed by ONSL to its creditors and that the total consideration payable to Oilexco under the Share Acquisition Agreement is $1. As a result, Oilexco will not receive funds in excess of $1 from the sale which is expected to close in late May. Oilexco remains in CCAA as announced on February 5, 2009 and will continue to provide the market with timely updates.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Independents Go Big in North Sea (Jan 03)
- European Oil Producers' Weak Hedging Shows Bet on Price Rebound (Jul 31)
- Mexico Oil Privatization Pays Off With Billion-Barrel Find (Jul 12)
Company: Oilexco more info
- Flexlife Completes Major Projects Using New Scanning Technology (Sep 15)
- Oilexco Files Eighth Default Status Report (Jul 21)
- Oil's Move Could Fuel E&P Deals (May 27)