Global Industries Wins Offshore Support Contract for 3 ONGC Vessels
Global Industries announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, Global Offshore International Ltd. has been awarded a two-year contract with The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd. (SCI) for diving services, personnel and equipment maintenance to be performed offshore India aboard three Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) vessels.
The contract is valued at approximately US $35 million and has an option to be extended for up to six additional months.
- Global Industries Scores 'Who Dat' Project Development in GOM (Mar 23)
- Global Industries Secures Multiple McMoRan Decommissioning Projects in GOM (Mar 07)
- Pemex Awards $125MM for Pipeline Work in GOM (Jun 01)
Company: ONGC more info
Operates 40 Offshore Rigs
Manages 8 Offshore Rigs
- Venezuela's PDVSA To Tap Oil Customers To Pay $449MM To ONGC (Nov 15)
- Sources: India ONGC Strikes 'Good' Offshore Oil, Gas Find (Sep 20)
- India To Acquire Seismic Data Of 48,000 Line kms To Boost Oil, Gas Output (Sep 12)