Dril-Quip Bags $80MM Contract in GOM to Suppy Subsea Wellhead Systems
Dril-Quip has been awarded a two year contract valued at up to approximately $80 million to supply Dril-Quip's 15,000 p.s.i. and 20,000 p.s.i. proprietary Big Bore Subsea Wellhead Systems for BP America's Gulf of Mexico operations.
At the option of BP America, this contract may be extended for three additional years. The initial orders under the contract are valued at approximately $26 million and will be included in Dril-Quip's backlog at the end of the first quarter of 2009.
Operates 33 Offshore Rigs
- BP Is Said to Weigh Bid for $1.8B Italian Solar Company (Jan 22)
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- Owners of Louisiana-Illinois Pipeline Eye Reversal Next Steps (Dec 21)
Company: Dril-Quip, Inc. more info
- Oilfield Rush to High-Tech Helps Smaller Companies Thrive (Jul 27)
- Dril-Quip Awarded Supply Contract Offshore Malaysia (Mar 13)
- Dril-Quip 'Well Positioned' for Deepwater E&P Growth (Aug 23)