Enbridge Closes Sale of Ocensa Pipeline in Colombia
Enbridge announced that the sale of its 24.7% stake in the OCENSA pipeline to Ecopetrol, the Colombian national oil company, has closed. Net proceeds from the sale are approximately US $400 million and Enbridge anticipates it will receive after-tax proceeds of approximately CDN$535 million.
Proceeds from the sale of this interest will be applied toward funding Enbridge's extensive list of expansion projects in its core North American crude oil pipeline business.
- US FERC Allows ETP Rover Natgas Pipe to Recommence Ohio Drill (Feb 06)
- Colombia's Ecopetrol Names New CEO, Echeverry Resigns (Aug 17)
- Colombia's Ecopetrol Rubiales Oil Output Hit By Protests (Jun 27)
Company: Enbridge more info
- Enbridge To Double Asset Sales, Targets About C$8B, Sources Say (Feb 15)
- As Siberian Gas Awaits US Landing, a Second Ship May Be Coming (Jan 26)
- Permian Basin Refinery Project Doubles in Capacity (Dec 12)