Talisman Spuds St. Edouard 1 Well in Quebec
Questerre reported that the operator, Talisman Energy, has spud the St. Edouard #1 well in the St. Lawrence Lowlands, Quebec.
St. Edouard #1 is the fourth well in a four-well farm-in program. The well will test multiple horizons including the Trenton Black-River plus the Utica and Lorraine shale sequences.
Testing operations for several prospective shale intervals are underway on the La Visitation #1 well. Preliminary results are expected in the second quarter of 2009.
Questerre is a Calgary-based independent resource company actively engaged in the exploration, development and acquisition of high-impact exploration and development oil and gas projects in Canada.
Operates 8 Offshore Rigs
- Strong Upstream Performance from European Majors (Jul 28)
- PETRONAS, PetroVietnam Extend PM3CAA PSC in Malaysia-Vietnam Waters to 2027 (May 10)
- Repsol Significantly Scales Back Upstream Investment (Oct 15)
Company: Questerre Energy more info
- Questerre Inks MOU with MEMR to Appraise, Develop Jordan's Oil Shale Blocks (May 25)
- Questerre: Completion Ops Underway at Gentilly Well (Jul 09)
- Testing Commences on St. Edouard Horizontal Well (Feb 02)