Baker Energy Lands Chevron Labor Contract in Venezuela
Baker Energy de Venezuela, C.A. (BEVCA), a subsidiary of Michael Baker Corporation, announced that it has been awarded a two-year manpower contract by Chevron Global Technology Services Company in the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
Under the contract, BEVCA will provide recruiting services for administrative and technical personnel. The contract encompasses over 135 Venezuelan operations and maintenance (O&M) personnel and support staff.
"This significant support contract award speaks to the quality of BEVCA's project administration and management and professional staff," said Rafael Diaz, president of BEVCA. "We are very proud of our global affiliation with the various Chevron business units around the world."
BEVCA provides labor and manpower services to the increasingly developing natural gas sector in the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela. Its U.S. affiliate, Baker Energy, also provides operations, maintenance and technical services for several Chevron projects around the world.
- CB&I, Chevron Lummus Global, Saudi Aramco Launch 'Crude-to-Chemical' JV (Jan 18)
- Oil Producers Want New Hearing on Impact of Magellan Proposal (Jan 17)
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
Company: Michael Baker Corporation (MBaker) more info
- Baker Says Hello to New O&G Engineering VP (Oct 07)
- Marcellus Shale Coalition Accepts New Member (Jun 22)
- Alaska Dept of Natural Resources Awards Baker In-State Gas Line Contract (Jul 16)