Cal Dive to Install Subsea Pipeline at Offshore Litoral Tabasco Field
Cal Dive has been awarded a contract by Pemex Exploración y Producción for the installation of 13.9 kilometers of 20 inch subsea pipeline located in the Litoral Tabasco Field in 30 meters of water. The offshore Litoral Tabasco Field is located in Southeastern Mexico in the southwestern part of the Campeche Sound.
The lump sum contract will generate total revenue of approximately $58 million and involve 114 total utilization days, utilizing two of the Company’s key assets, including a pipelay barge and a derrick barge.
The offshore construction is expected to commence in May 2009.
Operates 45 Offshore Rigs
- Mexico Says Deepwater Oil Tender Doomed By Brazil Competition (Dec 08)
- Sources: Mexico's Pemex Declares Force Majeure On Isthmus Crude Oil (Nov 29)
- Mexico's Pemex Makes Biggest Onshore Oil Find in 15 Years - President (Nov 03)
Company: Cal Dive more info
- American Eagle Energy Seeks Bankruptcy After Oil Price Drop (May 11)
- Cal Dive Sells GOM Surface Diving Fleet (Jun 04)
- Cal Dive Makes a Big Splash with Pemex Contract (May 15)