Niko Kicks Off Seismic Program in Iraq's Kurdistan Region
Vast Exploration reported that Niko Resources, as operator of the Qara Dagh Block in the Kurdistan region of Iraq, has commenced a seismic acquisition program.
A Canadian seismic contractor has been mobilized to acquire a minimum of 350 km of 2D seismic using a combination of vibrator and dynamite sources. This program is scheduled to take approximately four to five months and could be extended to approximately a total of 390 km if more data is required.
The Qara Dagh Block is situated south east of the city of Sulaymaniya, and covers an area of approximately 846 square kilometers.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- KrisEnergy Spuds Bangora-6 Development Well in Bangladesh's Block 9 (Sep 05)
- ICSID Orders Petrobangla to Pay Niko $35M It Owed for Gas Deliveries (May 31)
- Reliance Said To Revive Offshore India Gas Project By End-2017 (May 27)
Company: Vast Exploration more info
- Vast Exploration Adds Member to BOD (Aug 04)
- Niko Makes Oil Find at Qara Dagh Block (Jul 11)
- Logging Ops Initiated at Niko's Qara Dagh Block (May 24)