Clough Confirms Disposal of Shares in Petrosea
Clough Limited is aware of market rumors regarding the potential disposal of its shares in PT Petrosea Tbk.
Clough confirms that following a strategic review of its operations, its Board resolved to start the process to sell the Company's 82% shareholding in Petrosea. The decision was taken to allow Clough to strengthen its focus in the oil and gas sector.
Advisors have been appointed to assist with the sale process and discussions continue with a number of interested parties.
- Australia's Clough Bags 2 Engineering Services Contracts (Apr 06)
- Clough Bags Hook-up Services Contract for Ichthys FPSO from DSME (Jan 28)
- SHI Awards Ichthys LNG Project CPF Hook-up Services Contract to Clough (Jan 27)
Company: PT Petrosea Tbk more info
- Clough Completes Sale of Petrosea (Jul 07)
- Clough Confirms Disposal of Shares in Petrosea (Feb 18)
- The Petrosea Clough JV Wins Maleo Work (May 23)