Farstad Shipping Snags New Charter Commitments for PSVs
Esso Australia has awarded a further 5 year contract for two PSV to service their operations in Bass Strait commencing in May. Under the contract renewal Far Scandia (UT 705, 1991, 3100 dwt) will continue, however the Far Supplier (VS 483,1999, 4605 dwt) will replace the Lady Kari-Ann (ME 202, 1982, 2972dwt).
BP Angola has declared their option to charter PSV Far Spirit (VS 470 MK II, 2007, 3550) for another year.
Japan Vietnam Petroleum Company (JVPC) have awarded AHTS Lady Cynthia (Hart Fenton, 1987, 9388 BHP) a 9 months contract to support its operation in Vietnam.
Total value of the contracts is approximately NOK 650 million.
Operates 33 Offshore Rigs
- BP Is Said to Weigh Bid for $1.8B Italian Solar Company (Jan 22)
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- Owners of Louisiana-Illinois Pipeline Eye Reversal Next Steps (Dec 21)
Company: Farstad Shipping more info
- Norwegian Firms to Create Offshore Oil Industry Supply Vessels Giant (Feb 06)
- Farstad Shipping Sells AHTS Lady Sandra (Sep 27)
- Farstad Consolidates Australian Ops in Perth, Cuts 35 Jobs (Sep 21)
Company: JVPC more info
- Fairmount Marine Tows Naga 3 Jackup to Block 15-2 Offshore Vietnam (May 28)
- Fairmount Marine Tows Naga 3 to Vung Tau, Vietnam to Prepare for JVPC's Job (May 02)
- PV Drilling to Supply Oil Rig to Japan Vietnam Petroleum (Nov 27)