Fugro-Jason to Train Pemex's Geoscientists for 3rd Consecutive Year
Fugro-Jason announced that Pemex has committed to two five-month training sessions, each with approximately 6 students for a total of 12. This is the third year that Pemex has committed to extended training on the Fugro-Jason product set. Six people attended the five-month training in 2007 and twelve attended the same course in 2008. All sessions are held at Fugro-Jason offices in Houston. The students bring their own data set for training and present results when they return to their offices.
"For the third consecutive year Pemex selects Fugro-Jason to train their top geoscientists in all phases of Seismic Inversion and Quantitative Interpretation," said Carlos Spindola, Fugro-Jason Country Manager for Mexico. "Pemex continues to show great leadership in training their personnel on best practices, and has seen drilling success and reservoir performance increase using Fugro-Jason reservoir characterization workflows."
- Fugro to Cut Hundreds of Jobs, Sell APAC Business Unit due to Oil Glut (Aug 04)
- Fugro Completes Data Acquisition Program Offshore Western Ghana (Aug 03)
- ONGC Boosts Operations Off India Via New, Expanded Deals Worth $60M (Jul 18)
Company: Pemex more info
Operates 45 Offshore Rigs
- Mexico Says Deepwater Oil Tender Doomed By Brazil Competition (Dec 08)
- Sources: Mexico's Pemex Declares Force Majeure On Isthmus Crude Oil (Nov 29)
- Mexico's Pemex Makes Biggest Onshore Oil Find in 15 Years - President (Nov 03)