ExxonMobil Offering Stakes in Main Pass & West Delta Field
ExxonMobil is offering a significant package of Gulf of Mexico oil and gas producing properties located in the Main Pass and West Delta field areas. The fields being offered contain a total of 22 thousand net ExxonMobil acres covering both state and federal waters. These fields also include a mix of both operated and non-operated interests.
This Gulf of Mexico property offering is currently generating an ExxonMobil BFIT cash profit of $3 million per month from net sales of about four thousand BOEPD. ExxonMobil will open a data room to prospective bidders, in Houston, Texas in August 2003. A CD Brochure will be made available in July. The effective time of the sale is February 1, 2004. Bids will be due in September 2003.
Operates 16 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- ExxonMobil to Lead Construction, Ops of Mozambique LNG Facilities (Dec 13)
- ExxonMobil Jumping in to Mexico Fuel Market With First US Cargo (Dec 06)
Company: IndigoPool more info
- STEP Energy Seeks Partner for UK North Sea Tristan Re-Entry (Sep 15)
- Petro-Victory Looks for Farm-In Partner on Paraguayan Block (Jan 27)
- Mobil North Sea Offers UK Faroe/Shetland Basin Acquisition Opportunity (Aug 21)