FMC Technologies to Supply Subsea Equipment for Angola Deepwater Projects
FMC Technologies has signed a contract with BP for the manufacture and supply of additional subsea equipment for ongoing deepwater projects offshore Angola. The contract is valued at approximately $80 million in revenue for FMC.
FMC's scope of supply includes six subsea trees, control systems, wellheads, tubing hangers, well jumpers and flow bases. The equipment will be manufactured at FMC's Kongsberg, Norway and Dunfermline, Scotland facilities and will be delivered in 2009.
Operates 33 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- Owners of Louisiana-Illinois Pipeline Eye Reversal Next Steps (Dec 21)
- Canadian Offshore Oil Interest Grows As Pipeline Woes Sink Alberta Prices (Dec 20)
Company: FMC more info
- Technip Says London Still Natural HQ of TechnipFMC Despite Brexit Vote (Jun 24)
- FMC Kongsberg Secures Johan Sverdrup EPC Contract (Sep 18)
- Statoil Taps FMC Technologies for Services at Snorre (Jan 25)