Neptune Gets Thumbs Up to Prepare Drill Site at Uganda's Exploration Area 5
Tower Resources announced that the National Environment Management Authority ("NEMA") of the Government of Uganda has given approval to the Environmental Impact Assessment for Iti-1, the Company's first well to be drilled in Exploration Area 5 ("EA5"), Uganda. This Consent allows Neptune to proceed with preparing the drilling site in advance of receiving a drilling rig.
Peter Kingston, Executive Chairman of Tower Resources, said, "The approval of the Environmental Impact Assessment is a further milestone in maintaining the momentum of the upcoming drilling program in Uganda."
- Africa-Focused Energy Companies Prioritize Cost Savings (Mar 07)
- Tower Pulls Out of South Africa Project (Feb 16)
- Tower Resources Director Retires (Feb 05)
Company: Neptune Petroleum Limited more info
- Tower Updates Namibia, Uganda Operations (Dec 10)
- Tower Updates on African E&P Activities (Jan 28)
- Neptune Inks Rig Contract for Feb. 1 Spud in EA5, Uganda (Dec 18)